- Address Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, Krishna, India USD Month
- Role/FunctionRB – Third Party Products:Circle Head
- DepartmentRB – Third Party Products
- LocationS069:ASC – Vijayawada,
- Experience8 to 10 (Years)
- Skills• Excellent Team Handling ability • High skills on MS Excel.
- Posted On30-Jun-2020
About Third Party Products:
The Third Party Product Team is responsible for managing the products which are manufactured by third parties, like Life or General Insurance Company is manufacturer of insurance plans, an AMC is the manufacturer of Mutual funds. Bank acts as a distributor of these products with respective regulatory approvals/licensing like AMFI Registration for distribution of Mutual Funds, Corporate Agency licensing for Insurance products etc
About the Role:
The TPP Circle Head is responsible for the achievement of the circles TPP revenue target, month on month activation and productivity benchmarks of CSO, RM and BDEs, group business revenue on Insurance, File penetration and value penetration targets and for the insurance persistency targets for the circle. The Circle Head is also responsible for the reduction of grievances and MD complaints
· Responsible for achieving the fee income for TPP assigned to the Circle
· Ensure effective implementation of TPP Strategy around defined objectives in every Circle
· Define strategy in line with product guidance and ensure monthly review of the strategy and implementation is done with each Cluster/Circle Head for each TPP Product
· Ensure monthly review done with TPP partners across Insurance and Mutual Funds for the Circle
· Responsible for meeting / strategizing and supporting branches through support of TPP Partners
· Drive bottom quartile branches through Cluster/Circle Heads to ensure branches achieve targets monthly
· Ensure bottom quartile branches are identified on numbers and appropriate interventions/solutions are offered/implemented to considerably pace up the desired rate of TPP business
· Formulate a Monthly calendar for Training across all TPP partners and ensure that the adequate Product/Process and Sales skills training is imparted to Staff of every branch in the Circle to ensure Right-Sell approach.
· Ensure that resources across branches are certified with EUIN and SP so that the sales staff are compliant with respect to regulatory requirement
· Monitor complaints raised in CRM/ MD-complaints and ensure to provide resolution within defined TATs by working with the respective Branches.
· Track and monitor triggers sent by Product teams/BBOG and ensure that proper feedback is provided by Branches on the same
· Responsible for fulfilling the branch calling and branch visits calendar of:
o Visiting 6 branches every week
o Calling 18 branches every week
o Meeting with Cluster Heads once every fortnight
· Visit branches to understand/identify ground reality and provide feedback to Regional TPP Heads and respective product teams
· Meet the Regional Vendors teams(MLIC,BALIC,LICI,TAGIC,ABHI elc.) along with their respective CRMs every month to track progress of the business and discuss/close out support items
· Ensure Lead generation activities through sales promotion and marketing support in consultation with Partners
· Conceptualize, launch and track Team building activities/exercises in line with the Business requirements Escalate to Product Heads / CRMs wherever required
· Monitor internal processes as laid down by the products team and giving feedback to the central team for improvement
· Identify reasons for Leakage of proposals and ensure TATs on policy issuance and clearance of WIP within defined timelines across all Partners
· Design and Implement R&R activities/ drives/ campaigns
· Implement other Management Initiatives
· Ensure Certification of all Branch employees as EUIN and SP
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Post Graduate with at least 3-5 years of experience in Sales and min 5-6 years in all Third Party Products(Life Insurance,General Insurance,MF etc.) with good knowledge of fundamentals of Third Party Products and its sales processes
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Needs to have very strong concept of Third Party Products(Life Insurance,General InsuranceMF etc.) and exposure to Bancassurance and Basic Banking.
· Needs to be very approachable and should have the ability to guide and be the first point of contact for the employees.
· Excellent communication skills, ability to maintain good rapport with all stakeholders.
· Ability to successfully implement the drives and campaigns initiated from time to time.
· Eye for details, meticulous and creative
· Excellent Team Handling ability to manage a team which is spread across locations.
· High skills on MS Excel, capability to work on large data to derive meaningful insights