Chakan MIDC, Maharashtra, Pune, India
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Design & Development of Automotive (Exterior , Interior Lamps & signaling) Lighting System.
- Interacting with Styling for A class surfaces, packaging,etc.
- Input documents Prepration for development inputs to supplier including Design Specs,testig requiremntes,packaging, styling inputs etc.
- Concept generation, Feasibility study.
- Benchmarking activities (Subjective & Objective data generation)
- Interaction with supplier related to Packaging, Designing & Development, Specifications, Tooling & Manufacturing
- Interaction with surrounding interface aggregates, other dept like Manufacturing, Marketing, Styling for approval of concepts and packaging of data
- Knowlege of maintaining and following the gaps and flushness respect to the interfacing component.
- Study of regulations related to vehicle lighting system, find out impact areas & ensure implementation within time.
- Prototype build support and Concern resolution for build, validation & field issues
- Value Engineering & Cost Reduction
- Product design and development of plastic and sheet metal component.
B.E.- 8 to 10 years, D.E.- 10 to 12
Any OEM / lighting lamps maufacturing company
|B.E./D.E. , Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical
Knowledge of Vehicle Electrical & Lighting system
• Experience of Lighting & Light signaling system
• Hands on experience on software tool CATIA, Light Simulation Software
• Awareness of Local & international standards for Lighting & EE system
• Knowledge of Photometry, Thermal simulation & mold flow tools will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of materials & manufacturing process
• Knowledge of Future Technology
Job Segment: Electrical, Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Engineering, Automotive