- Address Worli, Maharashtra, Mumbai, India USD Month
- Role/FunctionIR:Investor Relations Team
- DepartmentInvestor Relations
- LocationC002:Axis House, 6th Floor,
- Experience1 to 5 (Years)
- Skills· Strong understanding of financial concepts · Good working knowledge of MS office applications · Strong writing, drafting and presentation skills
- Posted On26-Jun-2020
About Investor Relations:
The Investor Relations team is responsible for stakeholder relationship management, which includes existing and prospective shareholders. They also manage Debt investors and Rating Companies relationships. Capital (both equity and debt) is key to any Bank’s functioning (to meet regulatory requirements and for business growth) and hence it is important to maintain regular contact with investors, who are the primary / secondary providers of capital. The purpose of engagement is to keep the investors informed about the regulatory financial disclosures, events and maintain /enhance relationship with the Bank. The other important role played by IR team is the publication of all material related to financial disclosures – earnings press release, investor presentation etc.
About the Role:
Theteam plays a key role in communicating the Bank’s growth story to its existing and probable shareholders and providing regular feedback to the Bank’s senior management about the market and investors’ reactions w.r.t. stock price and financial performance.
· Track the Indian Banking sector, maintain database of key trends at the macro level and within the Indian banking sector
· Assist and contribute towards content writing and preparation of various internal and external publications for investor relations department.
· Maintaining and performing regular analysis of shareholder MIS files
· Maintain and develop internal financial models for the Bank.
· Reading the key analysts and rating agencies reports on the economy, sector, Bank and its peers to identify and capture the key trends in the sector
· Track the consensus analysts’ estimates for key financial metrics for the Bank and peers for comparative analysis
· Tracking peer performance and their major developments: Maintain the database of financial performance of peers and perform regular comparative analysis. Analyse peers’ quarterly earnings conference calls and summarise outcomes
· Undertake independent projects to study Global Banks and Companies to showcase latest trends in IR
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· CA/ MBA from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Strong understanding of financial concepts
· Good working knowledge of MS office applications
· Strong writing, drafting and presentation skills