- Address Dadar, Maharashtra, Mumbai, India USD Month
- Role/FunctionRL – Digital Lending:Channel Lead
- DepartmentRetail Lending
- LocationC002C:Ruby Mills, 2nd Floor – Dadar,
- Experience8 to 10 (Years)
- SkillsGood Communication skills(Written & Verbal Both) Team Handling
- Posted On25-Jun-2020
About Digital Lending:
TheDigital Lending department focuses on the complete digital experience of Loans business of the bank. The Bank offers a wide range of Loans to the customers’ specific needs and the Digital Lending business offers the complete loans process without human intervention and is responsible for driving growth in the Loan book for the Bank.
About the Role:
The Channel Lead is responsible for managing and generating leads is the key focus area for the role. The job holder aims in increasing the lead management for the business which in turn will lead to increase in the loan disbursement. The loans that are currently managed by Digital Lending team are Personal Loans, Business Loans etc.
· Responsible for driving digital products business through Outbound Contact Centre. Facilitate OCC team in generating necessary business.
· Generating different ideas of business generation and implement the same with design of suitable campaign.
· Work closely with product, solutions, IT and BIU team for any changes related to business and put the same into use for growth of business.
· Imparting necessary training to OCC team and relevant stakeholders on regular basis.
· Providing necessary production support / problem resolution to channel partner and help channel manage/ close escalations of customers / regulators.
· Coordinate with call center operations to maximize conversion of customer journeys for digital lending products
· Coordinate with ADC operations to maximize disbursals to calls ratio for digital lending products
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· MBA or equivalent from a reputed college preferred
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Good Business acumen and ability to generate new ideas and sources of revenue
· Great communication skills with experience in People and channel management
· Relevant experience in retail lending sector
· Intent of learning new initiatives and ability to adapt to changes in external Business environment