- Address Worli, Maharashtra, Mumbai, India USD Month
- Role/Function IT: Business System Analyst
- Department Information Technology
- Location C002 :Axis House, 2nd Floor,
- Experience 5 to 14 (Years)
- Skills Business System Analyst
- Posted On 28-Jun-2020
About Information Technology:
Information Technology at Axis Bank aims to enable sophisticated product development, better market infrastructure, implementation of reliable techniques for control of risks and to help the financial intermediaries to reach geographically distant and diversified markets
About the Role:
The Business System Analyst is responsible for developing system specifications and testing the system against the specifications / business scenarios provided. The System Analyst is also responsible for coordinating the development effort for small to medium size projects / change requests and for studying the technological and business trends to be able to recommend changes to both the processes to take advantage of advances in both
· Ensure that the new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes
· Participate in requirement gathering write technical requirements during critical phases
· Interact with vendors to understand software limitations
· Assist programmers during system development, EX: provide use cases, flowcharts or even database design
· Responsible for system testing (SIT, Performance, Security testing), designing components and providing that information to the developer.
· Ensure that the systems comply with IT policy standards.
· Responsible for the maintenance & operational activities of the system
· Co-ordinate with the project teams and ensure that the resources are equipped to be productive in time to meet requirements.
· Responsible for preparing project plans and maintaining it.
· Evaluate alternative solutions to business problems and select preferred solution & justify the selections.
· Provide functional and user interface design specifications to the development team
· Work with business and Solution Architects to identify suitable options and review these to identify the most suitable
· Gather, document and maintain the necessary information to enable the project team (business and IT staff) to undertake the project and deliver successfully.
· Document proposed changes to the requirements and solution to enable impact analysis and revised business case, specifications, budgets, timescales and plans to be prepared and authorised.
· Develop the processes necessary to efficiently operate the proposed solution including user guides, manuals, training materials and implementation and data conversion aids.
· Work with business and IT staff to enable thorough testing and successful implementation of the solution
· Demonstrate application functionality, solicit feedback and ensure that project sponsor requirements are met
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Knowledge of industry, technology and banking products
· Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and norms
· Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
· Ability to manage complex client situations
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines