- Address Mangalore, Karnataka, Dakshina Kannada, INDIA USD Month
- Role/FunctionRB – Affluent Business:Partner
- DepartmentAffluent Business
- Experience7 to 12 (Years)
- SkillsPrivate Banking
- Posted On29-Jun-2020
|Burgundy Private is a private banking platform, that caters to the high and ultra-high net-worth customer segments. The proposition offers personalised wealth management advisory and solutions research based investment advisory, estate planning, real estate and tax advisory for HNIs/ ultra HNIs clients.|
|About the Role|
The role of a Senior Partner would manage the UHNI relationships of Bank’s customers, their family and business entities. Provide wealth management advisory and solutions based on clients needs and risk profile
|· Create and operationalise the plan for acquiring new-to-bank high value customer relationships.
· Leverage networks, partnership and sources of leads and referrals to access prospective clients.
· Interact with internal referral sources to identify prospects and referral opportunities
· Explore, review and fulfil the banking, financial and wealth management needs of the mapped customers
· Provide inputs to the product and research team for any new products that the customer requires
· Recommend products & services as per client financial needs and risk profile.
|Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· CA / CFA / Business Management or other relevant Post Graduate degree
· AMFI & IRDA certification
|For successful execution of the job, a candidate should possess the following:
· Knowledge of Financial markets
· Knowledge of Banking & Investment products & services
· Ability to work effectively across functions and demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others
· Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work as a part of team and contribute towards team goals
· Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
· Ability to conceptualize and implement competent marketing strategies with a view to penetrate new accounts)
|Incorporated in 1994, Axis Bank is one of India’s most trusted banks & the third largest in the private sector. At Axis Bank, customer centricity has always been the foundation of our business. Our efforts to address the requirements of a diverse customer cross-section are powered by robust infrastructure, advanced technology, a comprehensive monitoring & control framework & a large talent pool.
The Bank has a young & engaged workforce of over 70,000 employees, with an average age of 30 years. We are an equal opportunity employer & believe in empowering our employees by offering rich roles, learning opportunities & flexibility to chart their career, their way.